You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 25 days of PTO.
You will enjoy living in central Connecticut with its convenient access to New York City or Boston and to Long Island Sound or the great skiing of the New England mountains.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information on this and other family medicine physician positions, please contact Dr. Tony Bonazzo at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Family medicine physician needed in Connecticut
- Outpatient only
- Monday to Friday, with one Saturday/month
- Board certified or board eligible
- 40 total hour work week with admin time
- All medical benefits
- CME and 25 PTO days
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail