This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this city within an easy drive to New York City or Boston as well as to some of the finest antiquing, wine trail visits, and dining in nearby Litchfield County.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an internist job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please contact Dr. Tony Bonazzo at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Internist needed
- 40 total hour work week with administrative time
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with one Saturday per month
- One 7 pm evening per week
- Board certified or board eligible
- Bi-lingual skills in English and Spanish a plus
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 25 PTO days
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail