This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonus opportunities. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Anchorage, Alask. Located in the south-central part of the state on the Cook Inlet. The city is also a gateway to nearby mountains and vast wilderness and contains about 40 percent of the state's population. That means you will find every major city amenity you might desire. Since it contains a major international airport, it puts the contiguous US states and Pacific Rim countries at your convenience.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
If you or someone you know is interested, please call me at 203.663.99416 or email your CV to (register or log in to show contact information)
- Behavioral health hospital
- Inpatient and partial hospitalization
- Fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry required
- Growth position
- Loan repayment
- 401K with employer match
- PTO and CME time plus stipend
- Paid malpractice insurance and medical benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail