You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and PTO. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this Virginia town where festivals, concerts, and special events occur all year long. One of the best known is the Virginia Highlands Festival, which takes place each summer. The Abingdon Music Experience hosts performances and jams throughout the year.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Hospital-employed practice
- Family-oriented community
- Existing high volume patient base
- Call 1:5
- Competitive compensation
- Occurrence malpractice
- Production incentive
- $100K loan repayment and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail