This opportunity offers excellent work-life balance. Your schedule will be flexible, with no call, and you have the option to work a two to five day week. On average, you can expect to see 35 to 50 patients per day.
The clinic has a large referral base, and dermatology is in high-demand--patients are booked three months out. The group has a very friendly, cohesive environment and they are looking for someone with a great personality to join their team.
A current Illinois license is required. If you do not currently have one, CompHealth can assist you with the process. H1-B visa holders are encouraged to apply. Current residents and fellows will be considered.
This employed position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, $15K relocation reimbursement, and a $100K sign-on bonus!
Chicago is famous for Chicago-style hot dogs, Deep dish pizza, Maxwell Street Polish Sausage, jazz music, and of course the 1920's gangster, Al Capone.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) and refer to JOB-2454202
- Join a large single specialty group with full NP and admin support with 100% clinical autonomy
- Generous guaranteed base salary with percentage of collections, profit sharing and more
- They have an excellent dermatopathology lab with quick turn around time
- 100% outpatient with no call
- Opportunity to do lasers and/or cosmetics if you want them
- $100,000 sign on bonus with $400,000 plus base salary
- Partnership with profit sharing after 2 years
- Enjoy a beautiful 'green' river in the heart of Chicago every St. Patrick's Day
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail