This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 240 hours of PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this central Massachusetts town that is known as an academic, artistic, and musical focal point of the area as well as being within minutes of the best skiing and snowboarding in Southern Vermont.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an IM job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, call Ron Grabowski directly at 203.663.9346 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- 100% outpatient
- Primary care to adults
- 8 am to 5 pm
- Call by phone only
- Highly competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Student loan forgiveness
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail