This employed outpatient position comes with great benefits and compensation. You will receive a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, vacation and CME time, medical benefits, and malpractice insurance.
Amarillo has four distinct seasons and a population of nearly 200,000 people. The public schools are outstanding and there are college preparatory and parochial private schools available. The city boasts many cultural activities, and recreational activities are plentiful. Amarillo offers a spectacular botanical garden, numerous art galleries and museums, and outdoor activities, including golf, hiking and biking. The city is located minutes from Palo Duro Canyon State Park, the second largest canyon in the country.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with primary care physician jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
For more information, please call Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV in confidence to (register or log in to show contact information) and refer to job number 2460929.
- Strong need for physician in the area
- B/C or B/E
- Clinic location
- Major health care system
- Full benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail