An established Hospitalist program at the Specialty Hospital in a community located close to New Haven and Hartford Connecticut. Centrally located 2 hours to Boston or New York City.
Schedule would be Monday to Friday daytime hours from 7am to 3pm. There is call every 4th weekend which would be Saturday and Sunday doing rounds from 8am-noon and then take a phone call from 12-4 p.m.
Very reasonable patient census for 12-14 per shift.
Long-term care patients to average 25 days in the hospital. Hospitalists cover days and transition to Nocturnists for the later shifts. There is specialty support to assist.
Will have a stable and secure position being employed by a top hospital system. Competitive salary, bonus incentives, full benefits package and retirement plan.
They can offer the H1 Visa sponsorship and are 'cap exempt' for physicians that want to transfer or 2019 IM or FM Residents.
Beautiful Connecticut area to live and work. Several options for excellent residential communities with top schools and activities. Just a 2 hour drive to either New York City or Boston.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Contact Gary Nishizaki at CompHealth direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to (register or log in to show contact information) to be considered.
- Established Hospitalist program at a 135+ bed Specialty Hospital
- Weekday Mon-Fri daytime only from 7am to 3pm with call every 4th weekend day hours
- Very reasonable patient census average 12-14 per shift. Nocturnists cover nights.
- Specialty hospital for long-term care patients with an average length of stay about 25 days
- Hospitalists get to know patients from length of stay for more efficient treatment
- Should be comfortable with codes and vent management but there is full respiratory therapy support
- Stable and secure employed position with a competitive salary, bonuses and full benefits package
- H1 Visa sponsorship available for physicians available now or for 2019 IM or FM Residents
- Our services are free for you
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail