This independent contractor opportunity comes with a competitive annual salary. You will also receive relocation assistance.
Come live in one of the largest city in Tennessee located on the Mississippi River, with it's wonderful outdoor activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other PMR job, contact CompHealth today.
To learn more about this position, call Peter Demasi at 203.663.9343 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Independent contractor with unlimited income potential
- Growing practice
- Established network of referals
- Walk into and build a practice
- Flexible schedule
- Healthy partnership with local hospitals
- Inpatinet work in the last two years required
- Potential for outpatient case work
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail