This hospital-employed position has a competitive salary. You may also receive annual CME allowance, relocation assistance, potential medical education debt assistance, and a potential commencement bonus.
This position is located in Tucson, AZ. This is a progressive, innovative city that offers the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. The city offers a rich cultural heritage and unique blend of influences from throughout the southwest. It's a sun lover's mecca with almost 360 sunny days each year.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, call Dr Tony Bonazzo at (register or log in to show contact information) or call 203.343.7385
- FP or IM needed for growing well-established practice
- Shared phone only call of 1:5
- Monday - Friday, no evenings or weekends
- Will look at 2019 candidates
- Live and practice right in Tucson area
- Excellent schools and home of University of Arizona
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits package and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail