This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, 30 days of PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in Daytona Beach, heart of Fun Coast, Florida, a work environment others dream of, with easy access to wide, white sand beaches, sports, and a decent cost of living. This is truly a lovely location you will be happy to call home.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with orthopedic jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, send your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information) or call 203. 663.9362.
- Adult reconstructive orthopedic surgeon needed
- Level II trauma
- One of the top programs in the country
- Three to five years experience desired
- Adult reconstructive orthopedic surgery fellowship required
- Board certified or board eligible in orthopedic surgery
- Competitive comp and full benefits
- 30 days of PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail