They are offering a competitive salary based on years of experience. You will also receive loan repayment, disability and life insurance, a retirement plan and pension, loan repayment or sign-on, CME time with stipend, vacation, and malpractice insurance.
Longview is ideally situated between Seattle, Washington and Portland, Oregon, offering residents a rural life-style with year-round opportunities for recreation. It is the largest city in Cowlitz County.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please email CV to (register or log in to show contact information) or call 203.663.9378.
- Growing clinic with 4 day work week option
- 36 hours patient time plus 4 hours administrative
- Full Support staff
- Visa Candidates Welcome
- Must have WA and OR license
- Competitive compensation sign-on, and benefits
- Student loan repayment
- 90 minutes from the Pacific Ocean or Cascade Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail