We have an exciting, locum tenens, urgent care physician opportunity now available in West Virginia. You should be comfortable with laceration repair and have an active WV state license. The facility is open Monday - Sunday from 8 am to 8 pm, and you will see four patients per hour. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. The EMR system is Docutap.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- BC/BE required
- WV state license needed
- Facility open Monday - Sunday 8 am to 8 pm
- Scope includes suturing
- Docutap EMR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail