This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in Groton, midway between New York and Boston. Groton is the largest municipality between New Haven, Connecticut, and the cities surrounding Providence, Rhode Island. Framed by the Thames River and the Mystic River, Groton is notable for its shores on Long Island Sound. The Naval Submarine Base New London is also located here. All of this and more, make it a great place to live.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other psychiatrist job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Nikki Bohannon directly at 203.663.9405 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Adult and geriatric psychiatry
- No fellowship required
- Monday to Friday with flexible hours
- Immediate need
- Lucrative compensation
- Four weeks vacation
- Board certified or board eligible
- Comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail