This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a sign-on bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, 22 to 25 days per year of PTO, relocation assistance, life insurance, medical student loan assistance, and claims made malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine. Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living. There are streets lined with massive live oaks and it offers a low cost of living and great beaches. The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating, or cycling. It is also considered one of the Gulf Coast's cultural centers, Mobile has several art museums, a symphony orchestra, professional opera, professional ballet company, and a large concentration of historic architecture.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Psend your CV to Nancy Toth right away at (register or log in to show contact information) and call 203.663.9363 to be considered.
- Start up clinic
- Level II NICU
- Build your own team
- Labs in-house including bone density
- Sign-on and relocation assistance
- Medical student loan assistance
- Family community
- Wonderful coastal location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail