This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, holidays off, CME time, a 401(k) retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
Come live and practice near one of the largest cities in Tennessee. You will be able to enjoy the Great Smoky Mountains, activities and sports with the University, historic neighborhoods, an affordable cost of living, well-known golf courses, and a renovated downtown.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- OB/GYN needed
- Full compensation package:
- Shared call of 1:3
- Hospital owned practice
- Malpractice covered
- Health, dental, and vacation
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail