An established facility in California is currently in search of a family medicine or internal medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be able to use NextGen EMR for charting. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with some late-night and Saturday shifts. The physician will see 23 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a CA state medical license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: NextGen EMR
- Caseload: 23 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail