We are assisting a Missouri-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am, and you will see 6 - 8 admits per shift. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have ACLS certification. The facility has Soarian EMR. You need to have an active MO state license.
Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MO state license needed
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am
- Charting: Soarian EMR
- Caseload: 6 - 8 admits per shift
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail