This hospital-employed opportunity comes with a competitive compensation and benefit package commensurate with experience.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- All methods of breast reconstruction, cosmetic surgery, restylne injections and cosmetic
- High volume of in-office procedures and OR suites located on-site
- Must be board certified or board eligible in plastic surgery
- No General Surgery or trauma call
- Will consider new 2016 Plastic Surgery Fellows or experienced Surgeons
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Opportunity to teach residents and medical students
- Excellent university city location with all amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail