A Washington-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine physician. The assignment schedule is four days per week from 8 am to 5 pm, with occasional late-night and Saturday shifts. The covering physician will see 21 - 28 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. The facility's EMR is NextGen. CompHealth can help physicians without a WA state license obtain one.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Four days per week from 8 am to 5 pm
- Charting: NextGen EMR
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail