We are helping an Arizona-based clinic that is currently seeking an urgent care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be full-time coverage, and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Allscripts. You should be board certified and have ACLS, BLS, and PALS certification. You need to have an active AZ state license for this assignment.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: AZ state license needed
- Schedule: Full-time coverage
- Charting: Allscripts EMR
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail