A California facility is in need of a locum tenens obstetrician/gynecologist to assist with their growing program. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and the covering physician will see an average of 25 patients per day. The facility uses NextGen EMR for charting. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible and has an active CA state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: NextGen EMR
- Caseload: 25 patients per day
- Procedures: High-risk pregnancies
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail