A hospital in South Carolina seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with ICU rounding and procedures. The assignment schedule will consist of 7 to 14 day and night shifts per month. You must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine and have a SC state license.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- BC/BE required
- SC state license needed
- Day and night shifts
- Scope includes ICU rounding and procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail