A New York-based facility is currently seeking a pediatric hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call, and you will see two patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current NRP and PALS certification. You will need to have an active NY state license for this position. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Charting: EMR
- Caseload: Two patients per day
- Other Certification: NRP and PALS
- Procedures: Attending deliveries
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail