A Missouri-based medical center is currently seeking a general surgery physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is one weekend per month, and you will see 2 - 3 surgical cases per shift. The covering physician must be board certified and have current ATLS certification. You will need to have an active MO state license for this position. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Cerner.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MO state license needed
- Schedule: One weekend per month
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 2 - 3 cases per shift
- Other Certification: ATLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail