This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full comprehensive medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, five days of CME time with a $2500 stipend, a 401(k) retirement package with a three percent match, and paid malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in the Salt Lake City, Utah area. This city is a true hidden gem. It has fresh, exciting restaurants, breweries, concert venues, a large university, clean, wide streets, minimal congestion, and a growing economy. But most importantly, it's the perfect home-base for some of the best outdoor recreation in the county. Come ski the greatest snow on earth or mountain bike the otherworldly red rock trails.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right psychiatry job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Adult inpatient population
- Attending medical director position
- Flexible schedule
- J1 and H-1B visa holders considered
- Sign-on and relocation assistance
- 401(k) with match
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail