Our client manages a 25-bed, critical access hospital in Eastern New Hampshire. Since 1911, they have been providing exceptional Emergency Medicine, Primary Care, Surgical Care, Women’s Health and Hospitalist services to the surrounding communities near the White Mountain National Forrest. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for qualified Medical Director to join their Patient Centered Medical Home practice. In addition to clinical duties, the candidate can expect a leadership role in planning, designing, and implementing care strategies/initiatives on a team of Associate Medical Directors.
- Location: Eastern New Hampshire (1-hr east of Lincoln, NH)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: Active NH license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (40-hrs per week) **Position will include clinical + adminstrative duties**
- Option #1: 100% outpatient clinic
- Option #2: 50% outpatient / 50% inpatient rounding (Call = 1:6 or 1:7)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, CME’s, etc.)
- Compensation: $200,000/year - $250,000/year
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (register or log in for contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.