Board certified or eligible physician needed to join a team dedicated to caring for America's workforce. We are the nation's leader in providing occupational medicine and urgent care services nationwide.
- Preferred two to five years of experience in primary care, occupational medicine, urgent care, or in an emergency medicine setting is preferred
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction.
- Board Certification or eligibility in a related field
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program