Our client manages a reputable state hospital in greater Snyder County, PA. Their facility employs over 900-employees serving 250 patients housed in 19 different living centers. Responsibilities will include providing Primary Care services to patients with intellectual disabilities, individuals with mental/physical injuries, dysfunctional behavior, and severe deformities.
- Location: Eastern Pennsylvania (50 mins north of Harrisburg, PA)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine
- Requirements: PA license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8:00am-4:00pm)
- Call: phone consultation ONLY
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month ($200/night for call)
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (register or log in for contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.