In partnership with the DoD, my team is seeking a Board Eligible OR Board Certified Primary Care Physician for Fort Polk, located in Louisiana.
Patient Population:You will provide primary medical care from birth to geriatric age, to active duty, beneficiaries who are dependents of active duty members, retirees, and dependents of retirees.
Schedule:Monday through Friday schedule, with hours are between 7:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (You will NOT be required to work on-call, overtime, nights, weekends, and holidays!!!)
- MD or DO Medicine
- Active/Unrestricted License from ANY State
- Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within the past 4 years in Primary Care.
- Must be able to successfully pass the Security Investigative Requirements