Hospitalists Plus has partnered with a hospital system in Indiana in search of a locum pulmonary critical care physician. Please refer to the details below - do you or a friend have any availability to help?
Opportunity: LTAC facility in Indiana is needing a locums pulmonary critical care physician to cover shifts beginning this January
- Southern Indiana location
- Current open shifts in January and February
- 20-25 patients per day
- No EMR system, paper charting
- Procedure required: Bronchoscopy
- Pulmonologists only are welcome to apply
About the Facility: This long-term acute care facility provides services such as wound care, pulmonary/Ventilator weaning, renal, cardiac, heart failure, Medically-complex treatment, neuro/post-trauma, and infectious disease.