Hospitalists Plus has partnered with a multi-specialty health group in search of a Full-time locums nocturnist. Please refer to the details below - do you or a friend have any availability to help?
Full-time Locums Nocturnist needed in South Carolina Beginning this February
- 14 shifts a month available beginning in February
- IM/FP with hospitalist experience
- 7p-7a shifts
- Cerner CPOE
- Approximately 300-bed facility
- Location is close to the North Carolina border
- EM responds to codes, but Hospitalist should be called simultaneously
- 2-3 week credentialing with temporary privileges available for clean files (no background or malpractice claims)
- Average 6-9 admissions per physician at night
- No ICU rounding, there are intensivists
About the Facility: This Nearly 300-bed hospital offers a wide array of services and is located in close proximity to the North Carolina border.