Hospitalists Plus has partnered with a smaller hospital in North Carolina in search of a locums OBGYN. Please refer to the details below - do you or a friend have any availability to help?
Locums OBGYN coverage needed in North Carolina
Opportunity: Locums OBGYN needed for weekend call coverage in North Carolina
- Call coverage Thursday at 7pm through Monday at 7am beginning January 2019
- Location is an hour and a half drive from Fayetteville
- Not required to stay on site for call, must be able to respond in 30 minutes at hospital
- Total inpatient census a day 6 with 2-3 OB checks/day
- Do not run codes
- BLS and NRP Required
- Procedures include C-section, circumcision, pp tubals, vaginal deliveries, D&C & laparotomy for ectopic pregnancy.
About the Facility: This hospital is part of a North Carolina not for profit health system serving 1.5 million people across the state. This hospital has less than 100 beds and is a Level 2 trauma center.