Envision Physician Services is seeking Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians at Gwinnett Medical Center located in Duluth, Georgia.
- 9-bed Pediatric ED
- 26,000 annual patient visits
Children’s Emergency Center at Gwinnett Medical Center-Lawrenceville is created to serve children from newborns through age 17, the Children’s Emergency Center provides VIP treatment, including:
- A separate children’s entrance
- Child-appropriate waiting areas and patient rooms
- Technology designed for children
- Registration and triage separate from the Emergency Department
- Physician and nursing staff credentialed in pediatric emergency care
Lawrenceville is a suburb of Atlanta, located approximately 30 miles northeast of downtown with easy access to University of Georgia (at Athens). Gwinnett county is home to the Atlanta Gladiators and Gwinnett Braves. In Atlanta, fine dining, shopping and rich history combine with inspiration-inducing attractions to create a city with Southern charm and world-class sophistication. It’s easy to see why Atlanta, Georgia is one of the most popular destinations in the Southeast to live and to visit.