Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalists that are Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine in the Jersey Shore area.
Community Medical Center is a 592- bed, fully accredited acute care hospital and part of the Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health System. It offers a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.It is Ocean County’s largest and most active healthcare facility.‘U.S. News and World Report’ rank Barnabas Health Hospitals Among Best in Metro Area and New Jersey.
- Cerner EMR
- Hospitalists run codes and Rapid Response Team
- Physicians carry an average of 15 patients per shift
- 36 hours daily physician coverage
- Daily admissions: 7.5
- Physician Requirements: BC/BE IM or FP with ACLS
Toms River, New Jersey is located just minutes from the popular Jersey Shore with its endless boardwalks and pristine beaches. Ranked as one of the best places to live by Money magazine. Convenient to New York City, Philadelphia and Atlantic City with its vibrant urban life along with endless choices of outdoor recreational activities.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
BC/BE IM or FP with ACLS