MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Renovo, Pennsylvania. We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
* BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care
* ATLS, ACLS
* Recent ED Experience
* 2,000-annual volume
* 1.6 daily census hospitalist duties
* 24-96 hour shifts
* Independent contractor status
* Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
The Bucktail Medical Center Hospital is a 21 bed Critical Access Hospital/Swing bed. The facility also offers a full service Emergency Room 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In additions, the facility also has Laboratory, radiology, Ambulance, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Speech Therapy Departments.
Clinton County is 900 square miles located in north central Pennsylvania. We are a gateway to the Pennsylvania Wilds offering hundreds of thousands of acres of state forests, parks, game lands, and the West Branch Susquehanna River for your outdoor recreation.
Benefits and Compensation
EmCare is a fun organization where everyone is encouraged to know and support one another, where laughter is a familiar background noise and where successes are shared.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or PRN opportunities with EmCare, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader that delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
* Physician-led organization
* Strong leadership
* The support and resources you need to succeed
* “A” rated professional liability insurance
* Credentialing and enrollment support
* Extensive variety of locations – rural, suburban, urban – by the ocean, by the mountains
* Extensive variety of settings – small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children’s hospitals
* Safe and comfortable work environment
* Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
* Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs
* Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
* Colleague referral bonus program