Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Hutchison Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit medical facility serving the health needs of more than 65,000 residents of Hutchinson, KS in Reno County and the surrounding Central Kansas region. The talented employees at Hutchinson Regional Medical Center are stronger than that often found in larger metropolitan hospitals. Clinical research trials are prevalent and our physician competency is well known. Weâ€™ve received worldwide attention for medical and technological engineering advancements. Together, we will do everything possible to deliver an exceptional experience of care to every patient and family member who walks through our doors. Our desire is to be your first and best choice for health care.
- Not-for-profit 117 bed hospital
- Established 6 physician team
- Open ICU with Intensivists available for consultation; emergency procedures are performed by the code team or anesthesiologist
- Flexible schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career
- 12-hour shifts with 182 shifts annually
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstituteâ„¢, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physiciansâ€™ Path to Partnershipâ„¢ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
Hutchinson and Reno County are located in the heart of south-central Kansas. Exceptional schools, a thriving healthcare system, and dedicated business leaders and community members make the area a vibrant, great place to live and work. Packed with big city conveniences in a micropolitan atmosphere, Hutchinson/Reno County is the best of both worlds. There is the vibrancy of a city determined to thrive and progress, yet without the big city problems. Hutchinson/Reno County boasts a reasonable cost of living, beautiful scenery and friendly people and gets high remarks for its lifestyle and quality of place. It's a mecca for creative talented people pursuing challenging careers. Simply, we're diverse. We're innovative. We're the community you should call home.