Pulmonary Critical Care Physician – Roseburg, Oregon
Competitive 1st-Year Salary with 2nd-year RVU Production Model
Executive Level Benefits – Signing Bonus & Relocation Assistance Available
Be part of a team of well-respected Pulmonologist in Southern Oregon. This organization is the leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services and programs for the more than 107,000 residents offering patients throughout the region local access to highly trained medical professionals, advanced technologies and a wide range of preventive, diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative services.
• 174-bed medical center with 16 beds in the ICU - six-bed Sleep Center located off campus
• A mix of office-based pulmonology and critical care
• Competitive 1st-year salary with RVU production and Critical Care coverage pay
• Comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with matching, STD/LTD, flexible spending and malpractice with tail
• Sponsorship available for both J1 and H1B candidates
Located “In the center of everything”... we are just an hour from the Oregon Coast, the most scenic drive in Oregon that leads up to and through Crater Lake, some of the most epic outdoor sports (fishing, mountain bike riding, rock climbing, rafting, and more) and is the center of Oregon’s growing wine industry.
• An abundance of outdoor activities: fishing, hiking, camping, world-class golf, mountain biking, and water sports
• Two of the top-rated golf courses in the country with the feel of an old historic Scottish course
• Benefits from very affordable real estate, absolutely no state sales tax, and a $5,000 state tax credit
• Enjoy multiple dining options, local events, museums, shopping, and state parks
• Lively downtown fun which includes music in the parks, wine walks, 5k races, and much more
• The convenience of two major airports within a short drive of each other
To be considered for this Pulmonary Critical Care Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: PUD 8512993
For more Pulmonary Critical Care job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.