This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this upscale suburb of Philadelphia which puts all the great city has to offer at your fingertips.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any PC jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Julia Levy directly at 203.663.9347 or email CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Outpatient opportunity
- Established group practice
- See all patient ages
- 32 patient hours plus one evening or Saturday
- Strong academic affiliation
- Precepting residents possible
- Family-friendly Philly suburb
- Easy access to Philadelphia and northern suburbs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail