This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a $50K sign-on, and up to $150K is available in loan repayments. You will enjoy living and working in this city sitting on the banks of the storied Mississippi River. It has been twice recognized as an All-American City, and Forbes Magazine listed it as the eighth Best Small City To Raise a Family in America.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Two outpatient psychiatrists needed
- Possible inpatient responsibilities
- Resident teaching available
- Board certified or board eligible required
- Visa candidates welcomed
- Lucrative compensation, $50K sign-on bonus
- $150K loan repayment
- Four weeks of vacation to start
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail