CompHealth is currently assisting a medical center in Wisconsin that is in need of a gastroenterology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with 1:5 weekly call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include GI hepatology cases. The facility uses Epic EMR system. CompHealth can help you obtain a WI state license.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:5
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Procedures: GI hepatology cases
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail