This opportunity comes with a Base salary plus with RVU productivity based bonus, a sign-on bonus, and quality bonuses. You will also receive a health benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, life insurance plan, CME allowance, a retirement package, and paid malpractice insurance.
You will love practicing in this quintessential Southern small town. Like any good Southern town, Mount Airy has plenty of comfort food, from classic meat-and-threes to smoked pork barbecue. The town's location in North Carolina's Yadkin Valley wine region makes it a popular place to try a bottle from nearby vineyards.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Join a multi-specialty group
- 1:3 call rotation
- State-of-the-art facility
- Self-starter to expand patient base
- Sorry, no visa candidates
- Competitive compensation
- Quality, RVU, and sign-on bonuses
- Winston-Salem is a 30 minute drive
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail