There is a new locum tenens medical center opportunity now available in California. Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour shifts and the facility has an average annual volume of 13,000. The electronic medical record system is Allscripts. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Charting: Allscripts EMR
- Caseload: 13,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail