The shifts are either 12 hours or 6 hours and you must work a total of 200 hours per month. The group pays you hourly for your shift (and any extra time you might go over with your last patient). The group also provides generous benefits, 401k, CME stipend, malpractice including tail and stock options.
For more information, please call or text: Amy Lewin at 954-837-2687. Also email your CV to: (register or log in to show contact information)
- Home call only
- No clinic hours, no hospital work
- Work 200 hours a month
- See about 1 patient an hour
- 12 hour or 6 hour shifts
- Must be tech savvy - everything is done from a phone or tablet!
- Medical assistant will drive you and bring all required supplies
- Well child visits, vaccines, sick child visits and school physicals
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail