An exciting locum tenens urgent care physician opportunity is now available in California. The ideal physician is proficient in standard urgent care procedures and has an active CA state license. The assignment schedule is flexible and you will see 20 patients per day on average. The facility uses NextGen EMR. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Flexible shifts
- Charting: NextGen EMR
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- Procedures: Standard urgent care
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail