Clinic in Fargo, ND needs some temporary Dermatopathology coverage until their new physician reports for work. Multiple providers could split up this assignment
- Fargo, ND
- Starts as soon as credentialed for 60+ days
- Daily rate depending on experience and availability
- Board certified in anatomic and clinical pathology and fellowship trained in dermatopathology
- Flexible scheduling (2 on/ off, etc.)
- DEA not required
- Must perform AP/CP with a mix of 90/10. 90% Derm and 10% AP
- Caseload 20-30 derm cases (2 accessions per case) 15 AP cases to include GI, GU, Breast, GYN Cytology (paps exempted if provider has not completed the PT Exam, FNA (interpretation only), heme.
- No autopsies, No Smears, Some grossing but unlikely
- 4 histotechs and 3 cytotechs
John P. Ricci
Senior Staffing Consultant
SUMO Medical Staffing
Providing a better experience!