Family Physician with Obstetrics - Unique Kansas Town
Our Family Physicians Love it Here, And You Will Too!
- Due to retirement, relocation and growth, we are seeking 2-3 additional Family Physicians with Obstetrics (and other optional procedures if desired),for Republic County, Kansas
- Republic County Hospital in Belleville, is a thriving Critical Access Hospital with a Level 4 Trauma Center, providing surgical, obstetrical, and many other critical services to a population of 10,000 people in the region
- Join several FP's and NP's who provide a full spectrum of services including obstetrics, c-sections, surgery, and scopes. Obstetrics and c-sections are mandatory for a new physician.
- Enjoy up to 8 weeks off - this provides free time for missionary endeavors, work, family and other pursuits
- Equal shared call; Relaxed practice and lifestyle
- Proven strong income potential! Salary + RVU income + Major Incentives & Perks
COMMUNITY & AREA HIGHLIGHTS:
- Republic County, the city of Belleville, and other towns here offer a friendly and safe hometown with a growing population of young families.
- Our school bond passed last year - classes are being added and facilities upgraded
- No one is ever bored here with golf, parks, lakes, a new splash pad and zero-entry pool, auto racing, antique car shows, county fair, a free kids' summer rec program, museums, 4-H Club, ALL sports, dance academy and gym, farmer's market and more.
- World-class hunting and fishing; water sports, equestrian pursuits, farming and ranching opportunities and modestly priced acreage and home choices!
- Our kids get a top-notch education along with lifelong friends, the chance to participate in all sports and special interest clubs.
I think you'll love this practice and this community. Why not learn more? I look forward to hearing from you! To learn more about this VERY special opportunity check this out: http://bit.ly/2AyZVyY
Julie Sherriff, 913-341-7117