Urology Physician Opening
- Private group practice with with four other providers
- Call schedule is just 1:6 (APPs take first call during workday)
- Group utilizes two ARNPs in addition to physicians
- ARNPs round before physician rounding
- Group features nearly 1,800 procedures annually
- No travel required
- Competitive salary based on experience and training (minimum expectation is 50th % of MGMA)
- Generous paid vacation/CME; shareholder status; optional clinical research
- Earn additional income through productivity
- Opportunities for lithotripsy for additional income
- Accepting J-1 and H1B candidates
- Beautiful city providing one of the highest standards of living in the nation.
- Region offers top sporting events, including: NFL Football. MLB Baseball, MLS Soccer, NASCAR racing
- Three medical schools, three law schools, and a veterinary school, plus a variety of nursing schools, nearly 30 additional private and public colleges, universities, and seminaries
- Performing arts, including more live theater companies than most metro areas
- Enjoy renowned art and history museums, galleries, and shopping. Performing Arts are world-renowned and host the Ballet, Symphony, and visiting artists world-wide.
- Outdoors recreation includes many large lakes and reservoirs for fishing, sailing, and boating
- International Airport is located within one hour
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Matthew Sherriff by email at Click to contact, or by phone/text at 913-341-7117.