We are a non-profit, 478-bed acute care teaching hospital bringing the latest medical practices and highly skilled professionals to the bedside. We employ more than 3,600 healthcare professionals and support personnel, and more than 1,000 doctors and dentists are on staff at our hospital. We treat more than 23,000 inpatients and more than 245,000 outpatients yearly.
We are seeking a Colorectal Surgeon to join our rapidly growing team. This is an exceptional opportunity to develop and grow a Colorectal program in collaboration with our well established GI and Endoscopy team.
- Perform colorectal and general surgical services.
- Enjoy a steady flow of referrals and have the opportunity to build a colorectal team.
- Resident coverage: Teach and mentor students/residents.
- Flexible on-call schedule.
- Must want 50% general surgery but BC/BE in Colorectal
- You are a BC/BE Colorectal Surgeon who is comfortable with complex colorectal disease and procedures, as well as general surgical procedures.
- You are energetic and enjoy working as part of a highly productive team.
- You are licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. You will work in a collaborative environment with a team that has a strong work ethic. The hospital is surrounded by welcoming communities, large academic centers and is minutes from wonderful homes, excellent schools and quaint New Jersey towns. Centrally located in New Jersey, New Brunswick is a 45-minute train ride to New York City and an easy 45-minute drive to beautiful beaches. Philadelphia and Atlantic City are both within a "day-trip" driving distance from New Brunswick.