Right now, Medical Search International is in search of a Primary Care Physician (Acceptable Specialties: Family Medicine , Family Medicine w/ OB, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care) to work a Monday-Friday day schedule located in within a correctional facility in Tennessee! The hours will be 8am-4:30pm and there will be no call, no weekends, and no nights. Please let me know if you are interested in providing coverage!
- Location: Within Shelby County, TN (15 miles west of Barlett, TN)
- Requirements: Active TN license, Active DEA, Board Certified / Eligible in related specialty
- When: ASAP - ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Schedule: 8am-4:30pm (8 hour shifts) ***No call, no weekends, no nights!***
- Compensation: starting at $110/hr, which is equivalent to upwards of $17,500/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice insurance provided!
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the state. As of now, there is an immediate need for a physician to provide coverage from Monday to Friday; 8am-4:30pm. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.
To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.